Monday, September 26, 2016

Dawn to Dusk




... And when I wake in the morning, you are still with me. Psalm 139:18


...They will fly high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow faint. They will walk and not faint. Isaiah 40:31
 

..."I am the light of the world. If you follow me, you won't be stumbling through the darkness, because you will have the light that leads to life." John 8:12



It is God's privilege to conceal things and the king's privilege to discover them.         Proverbs 25:8



In the same way, wisdom is sweet to your soul. If you find it, you will have a bright future, and your hopes will not be cut short. Proverbs 24:14



The Lord God placed the man in the Garden of Eden to tend and care for it. Genesis 2:15



My goal is that they be encouraged and knit together by strong ties of love. I want them to have full confidence because they have complete understanding of God's secret plan, which is Christ himself. In him lie hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.                                                                 
 Colossians 2:2-3



Grandchildren are the crowning glory of the aged... Proverbs 17:6



All athletes practice strict self-control. They do it to win a prize that will fade away, but we do it for an eternal prize. So I run straight to the goal with purpose in every step...                  1 Corinthians 9:25-26



The grass withers, and the flowers fade, but the word of our God stands forever. Isaiah 40:8



Through each day the Lord pours his unfailing love upon me, and through each night I sing his songs, praying to God who gives me life. Psalm 42:8



Melanie


No comments:

Post a Comment